Combined Field Trips
Ask us about combining your visit to the Frazier Museum with another educational site that complements your program. We’ll take care of making arrangements with the second location and work with you to make sure the full day runs smoothly! (Please note: payments will be made separately at each location.)
For more information on our guided programs at the Frazier, click here.
Questions? Ready to book? Click here to fill out our Inquiry Form and a member of our Reservations Team will contact you within 24 hours.
Combined Field Trip with the WaterWorks Museum
- WaterWorks Museum + “Uniquely Kentucky” program at the Frazier (teacher arranges transportation from Frazier Museum to WaterWorks Museum at Louisville Water Tower Park) – additional $3.00 / maximum 65 students
Combined Field Trips with the Kentucky Science Center
- Lewis and Clark movie in the Kentucky Science Center’s Digital Theater + “Lewis and Clark” program at the Frazier (walking distance) – additional $6.00 / maximum 120 students
- Back Yard Wilderness movie or Organisms and Ecosystems class at the Kentucky Science Center + “Olmsted Parks” exhibit at the Frazier (walking distance) – additional $6.00 for the movie and additional $5.00 for the class / maximum 120 students (April 10, 2019 – September 15, 2019)
Combined Field Trips with KMAC
- Boat making at KMAC + “Lewis and Clark” program at the Frazier (walking distance) – additional $4.50 / maximum 65 students / available Tuesday through Friday
- Weaving, KY Clay Coil Pots*, or Quilted Prints at KMAC + “Kentucky Craft Luminaries” exhibit at the Frazier (walking distance) - additional $4.50 / maximum 65 students / available Tuesday through Friday (November 19, 2018 – March 24, 2019)
*please note that the KY Clay Pots class is limited to local groups only, as teachers must pick up their students' clay pots three weeks after the trip.
Combined Field Trip with Historic Locust Grove
- Historic Locust Grove + “Kentucky Pioneers” or “Lewis and Clark” program at the Frazier (teacher arranges transportation from Frazier to Locust Grove) – additional $4.00 / maximum 65 students / Mondays preferred