The Frazier Museum is dedicated to telling all sides of a story. We are also passionate about sharing the history of the now and learning from the past to inform the future. In 2015, we began hosting community conversations around topics of significance to our local community, emphasizing in particular issues that impact our immediate neighborhoods, Portland and Russell, and issues surrounding the Ninth Street Divide, where the Frazier is situated. These non-partisan discussions are convened by Rachel Platt, an Emmy Award-winning former journalist who in 2019 became the Frazier’s Director of Community Engagement.
Programs are offered free of charge due to generous support from a sponsor. Lean Into Louisville is our community partner. Please join us.
LET'S TALK | BRIDGING THE DIVIDE
- Oct 20, 2019 Moved By Music: Violins of Hope Oct 20, 2019
- Sep 4, 2019 LET'S TALK | BRIDGING THE DIVIDE - Hate Crimes and Their Resurgence Sep 4, 2019
- Aug 13, 2019 LET'S TALK | BRIDGING THE DIVIDE - Gay Marriage, the Church, and Fighting from Within Aug 13, 2019
- Jul 11, 2019 LET'S TALK | BRIDGING THE DIVIDE - 400th Commemoration of Enslavement in America Jul 11, 2019
- Jun 25, 2019 LET'S TALK | Bridging the Divide - I Said Bang! Jun 25, 2019
- Jun 4, 2019 LET'S TALK | BRIDGING THE DIVIDE - LMPD Traffic Stops: A Panel Discussion Jun 4, 2019