The Frazier History Museum welcomes motorcoach groups, and we’ll be happy to help customize your group’s journey through more than 1,000 years of history. Please complete this form and Stephen Yates, our Community and Corporate Sales Manager, will contact you to book your visit. Please note that a confirmed reservation is required at least three weeks in advance of your visit for a guided tour, and the final group count is appreciated one week in advance of your visit. We pride ourselves on customer service and want to give your group the best service possible. We ask for three days notice to schedule a self-guided visit. We will make every effort to honor your group request. Payment can be made upon arrival.
Ask for details about these options (subject to availability):
• Historical performances by costumed interpreters
• Museum store discounts
• Complimentary admission for driver and escort
• Complimentary motorcoach parking
• Complimentary wheelchair and stroller usage
• Complimentary coat and bag check
A boxed lunch may be added to your group’s visit to the Frazier History Museum. Select from a variety of sandwich and salad options, plus chips, dessert, and drink, served in a private dining area of the Museum.
Cost: $14.00 per person, with minimum 15 guests, in addition to admission charges.
Note that box lunch requests are subject to space availability. Orders and prepayments are handled directly with our vendor.
Nearby itinerary builders:
- Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory (across the street)
- Kentucky Science Center
- Payton Glass Center
- Kentucky Museum of Art & Craft
- Peerless Distilling
- 21c Museum Hotel
- Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts and KentuckyShow!
- Galt House
- Belle of Louisville and Spirit of Jefferson
- Louisville Stoneware
- Kentucky Derby Museum
- Derby Dinner Play House
- Vintage Fire Museum
- Evan Williams Bourbon Experience