Plan Your Wedding
The Frazier Museum offers the unique and convenient opportunity to host both your wedding ceremony and reception at one venue.
- Seats up to 250 guests for a wedding ceremony
- Seats up to 125 guests for both wedding ceremony and reception
- Seats up to 300 guests for a standing cocktail reception
- Indoor back-up option included at no additional charge, in case of inclement weather
- Seats up to 360 guests for a reception only
- Seats up to 250 guests for a ceremony and receptions
- Seats up to 150 guests, with room for dancing, for evening wedding reception
- Seats up to 100 guests for a standing cocktail reception
- Seats up to 40 guests for a wedding reception
Every wedding reception rental includes four hours of event time (more time available for an additional fee), plus a guaranteed three hours of set-up time prior to the event. The rental includes tables (round, rectangle, cocktail and bistro tables), black fan-back chairs, housekeeping staff, security staff and having a Frazier event staff member present for the duration of the event.
Wedding ceremony rentals also include two separate dressing rooms for two and half hours prior to the ceremony, a sound system for the ceremony with wireless microphones and a professional sound technician and an hour for your ceremony rehearsal (subject to the Museum’s event schedule).
The Frazier Museum currently offers a 20% discount for Friday evening receptions and a 25% discount for Sunday receptions
Wedding Client Reviews:
February 2015 wedding client: "Our Frazier coordinator was an absolute delight to work with. She had a great attitude and demeanor, was timely and responsive with emails and questions and was extremely happy. It was a joy to work with her!"
November 2014 wedding client: “My husband and I can’t begin to express how wonderful our Frazier coordinator was! Her organizational ability and exceptional attention to detail were beyond compare, but her almost uncanny interpersonal skills make her truly a prize to behold! All in all I would not hesitate in recommending Frazier Museum and their staff to future brides! THANK YOU!”
June 2014 wedding client: "I had my wedding at Frazier in June and it was wonderful! From start to finish, my interactions with the Frazier staff were easy and pleasant. They went out of their way to accommodate me and coordinate all of the vendors that I hired for my wedding - and there were lots! I can't say enough good things about them. I would recommend anyone looking to host an event to consider Frazier."